WE SERVE ANY PAPER ….. ANYTIME ANYWHERE!
With our flat-rate process service fees you know exactly what every service costs, per address, even before you forward the paper. We do not charge for extra attempts, notaries, affidavits, miles, parking, tolls and the like. There’s just one (1) fee for North Jersey, one (1) fee for South Jersey and one (1) fee for all other states.
Our unique method of serving process ensures the highest rate of compliance. Our servers are trained, courteous, professional, and neatly attired. Without offering legal advice, we take the time to explain the documents being served and briefly spell out the recipients’ responsibility. In general, relieving their anxiety and helping to create a more positive relationship with your firm and your client. We realize that we are generally a law firm’s first contact with the people on whom we are serving the process. Keeping this in mind we try very hard to make that initial contact a positive one. We believe that this “first impression” of your firm makes for a more cooperative relationship as your case progresses.
No gimmicks, no slogans, and no phony pricing schemes. We do the job right, the first time, for a fair price…Period!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
- Court Filing
– Up against a deadline or just want to be certain your documents have been filed correctly? We will have your important documents filed with the proper court on time, every time.
- Skip Tracing
– Can’t find a person or company; let us arrange locating them. If they are not found there is no fee.
- Executive Courier & Special Messenger
– When your High Priority Documents, briefs or whatever need to be delivered in a timely fashion, we will get it done.
- Subpoena & Document Prep
– Call us from court, we will prepare the subpoena and get it served.
- Document Retrieval
– Specific pleadings or the entire case copied at the courthouse and shipped or emailed to you.
- Property Inspections
– We routinely inspect residential and commercial properties. We not only assess the property and submit digital photos but we check with neighbors and verify the properties are vacant or not. Many collection firms have us check on defendants addresses to verify they are still in business before spending large sums of money preparing and filing complaints.
- On-Site Photocopy
– After a subpoena for documents is served, we return to the address and either photocopy, scan or retrieve the supoenaed documents and forward them off to you either by courier or email.
- Mobile Notary
– When you need documents signed and notarized at any location, we will meet the signor at their convenience, notarize the documents and, when required, return documents to your office.
- Conference Room Rentals
– We are located across the street from the Bergen County Courthouse and have several conference rooms available for hourly rental. The conference rooms seat 12 to 14 people and are equipped with TV’s, DVD’s and VCR’s.